On today’s show, Annemarie Cross is joined by Katy Tafoya, founder of Success for Solopreneurs who shares her fantastic 4-step process to help you introduce yourself like a pro! So, no more stammering and stuttering when you introduce yourself at your next networking meeting.
Katy shares here tips on:
- The importance of being able to clearly tell people what you do
- What to do if you do more than one thing in your business
- What to do if you just can’t seem to keep it simple when you talk to people, and much more
To find out more information about Katy, go to: www.SuccessforSolopreneurs.com
What do you think? Did you find this helpful?
Please share this audio with your friends and colleagues by clicking the buttons below. And, please leave a comment – it’s great to hear from our listeners.
Till next time – stay inspired!
Are you struggling to distinguish yourself from your competitors? Feel undervalued and underpaid? Access our 7 step series to get noticed, hired and PAID what you’re worth, INSTANTLY! http://bit.ly/chargeyourworth
Related Business Coaching Posts
- Business Success Podcast #011: Breaking through your money barriers
- Business Success Podcast #030 How the Internet Can Change Your Business
- Business Success Podcast #004: Taking Your Business to the Next Level
- Business Success Podcast #008: Crack the Code of Social Media
- Business Success Podcast #014: Embracing Your Creativity
Struggling to build a successful coaching practice / business? Feel undervalued & underpaid? Find it hard to get new clients?
Access my Biz Success Kit to learn:
- How to Get Paid What You're Worth
- Money Mindset Breakthrough Secrets
- Busy-ness vs Productivity & Profitability
- And MUCH more ...