Kay is a Senior Manager with Sendoutcards.com and shares some fantastic tips and strategies on how you can strengthen your relationship with existing clients as well as really make a significant impact in the minds and attitudes of your potential clients.
Kay speaks about:
- Why planning TOMATO seeds is so important so that you can be the first person someone thinks of if they need your products/services
- Some of the characteristics you do NOT want to emulate when networking
- And much more
To find out more about Kay Vrieze go to: www.sendoutcards.com/60236
What do you think? Did you find this helpful?
Please share this audio with your friends and colleagues by clicking the buttons below. And, please leave a comment – it’s great to hear from our listeners.
Till next time – stay inspired!
Are you struggling to distinguish yourself from your competitors? Feel undervalued and underpaid? Access our 7 step series to get noticed, hired and PAID what you’re worth, INSTANTLY! http://bit.ly/chargeyourworth
Struggling to build a successful coaching practice / business? Feel undervalued & underpaid? Find it hard to get new clients?
Access my Biz Success Kit to learn:
- How to Get Paid What You're Worth
- Money Mindset Breakthrough Secrets
- Busy-ness vs Productivity & Profitability
- And MUCH more ...