Over the last 12 months I have had the pleasure of interviewing some great guest experts on my weekly podcast – the Ambitious Entrepreneur Show, including a number of people who are experts in the field of mobile technologies. In particular, people who help you prepare your business so that you can be found on mobile devices, such as iPhones, iPad and tablets to name a few.
Whether you realise it or not – the entire world is moving to experience and access the web via mobile devices, and this is also how people are now accessing Facebook.
In fact, my eldest daughter just upgraded her mobile to the latest iPhone and now hardly uses a computer to access her Facebook profile. She does everything from her iPhone.
If you’re still on the fence about whether you should be taking the necessary steps to make your business become mobile-friendly have a look at this Infographic.
It shows some very strong reasons about why you should start thinking about Facebook from a mobile perspective and how this shift can affect your business.
Let me know what you think! Are you convinced?
Related Business Coaching Posts
- Building Trust with Your Community
- 25 Tips for a Successful Twitter Strategy
- Build Your Brand & Credibility with Twitter
- Build Your Brand with Media Attention
- Business Success Podcast #008: Crack the Code of Social Media
Struggling to build a successful coaching practice / business? Feel undervalued & underpaid? Find it hard to get new clients?
Access my Biz Success Kit to learn:
- How to Get Paid What You're Worth
- Money Mindset Breakthrough Secrets
- Busy-ness vs Productivity & Profitability
- And MUCH more ...