Sometimes one of the hardest things to do is to walk away from something – especially if that something has been a major part of your life.
For me, this something is – Career Success Radio. A show that I’ve been co-hosting for over the last 2 years with next week’s episode being our very last show – ever!
While it’s been a difficult decision, on reflection, I know that it’s the right thing to do. My focus has changed (now with Business Success Podcast and other exciting projects on the horizon) and so have my co-host’s. To continue the show would only serve to lessen the impact and reputation of something we’ve worked so hard to build.
So, we’ve decided to finish on a high.
We’re listened to in over 120 countries, have been downloaded over 70,000 times (and growing) and have over 100 amazing podcasts that will live on even after we’re gone. That’s pretty amazing – yes?!
What about you? Is there something in your business that you’ve been hanging on to that is no longer serving you because you or your business has changed focus?
My coach’s request is for you to ask yourself about what this ‘something’ is costing you emotionally, physically AND financially by NOT letting go? Quite considerable I’m sure when you look at all of those 3 areas combined.
Is now the right time for you to say goodbye…?
Have an inspired week!
Related Business Coaching Posts
- Business Success Podcast #005: Social Media Strategies
- Business Success Podcast #20: Growing Your Business
- Business Success Podcast #030 How the Internet Can Change Your Business
- Business Success Podcast #018: Powerful Introductions
- Business Success Podcast #013: From Unemployed to Self Employed
Struggling to build a successful coaching practice / business? Feel undervalued & underpaid? Find it hard to get new clients?
Access my Biz Success Kit to learn:
- How to Get Paid What You're Worth
- Money Mindset Breakthrough Secrets
- Busy-ness vs Productivity & Profitability
- And MUCH more ...