Many businesses are leveraging the power of social media in their marketing and brand communication strategies. Unfortunately, there are some unscrupulous (or perhaps ‘uneducated’) users who are not following social media ‘etiquette’ and are therefore destroying their reputation and any chance of building solid relationships with their network.
Join Annemarie Cross as she identifies:
- 10 things you should NOT be doing when using social media; and
- 5 principles you SHOULD adopt to ensure you use these technologies appropriately in your online interactions.
Did you find this information useful? Please share this podcast with your friends and colleagues by clicking the Tweet button.
Till next time, have an awesome week!
Are you struggling to distinguish yourself from your competitors? Feel undervalued and underpaid? Access our 7 step audio series to get noticed, hired and paid what you’re worth, INSTANTLY! http://bit.ly/chargeyourworth
Struggling to build a successful coaching practice / business? Feel undervalued & underpaid? Find it hard to get new clients?
Access my Biz Success Kit to learn:
- How to Get Paid What You're Worth
- Money Mindset Breakthrough Secrets
- Busy-ness vs Productivity & Profitability
- And MUCH more ...