What is your Professional Image telling people?
According to Personal & Corporate Image Consultant, Cosimina Nesci, a person is judged by the way they dress and assumptions are made about that person based on their personal image. It’s happening all time – whether we choose to believe it or not.
On today’s show, Cosimina will show you how you can make a great lasting first impression – every time!
Download the show here
Our Guest Expert:
Cosimina Nesci in a results-based image specialist whose passion is personal and professional development. Cosimina works together with employees to develop a successful image that is cohesive with the brand of the business and their personality.
I’m sure you’ve heard the saying “First Impressions Count.” So, what first impression are you making with people when they first meet you?
Cosimina shares some very important tips and strategies on how you can make a ‘good’ first impression, including:
- The 3 key elements of a professional image
- Why you need to develop these 3 key elements equally and congruently to be successful
- What your extended image is and how your extended image speaks even before you do
- Why your extended image is just as important as appearance and communication
- And more…
Are you incorporating all 3 of the key elements Cosimina spoke about to ensure you create a professional image? What about your extended image – is this something that you’ve thought about? Let me know in the comment box below. It’s always so nice to hear from you!!
By the way, do have a topic you’d like me to cover in an upcoming show? Wonderful! Connect with me on our new Facebook community and let me know!
Or are you an expert with wisdom to share with other ambitious entrepreneurs? Go on – don’t be shy. It’ll just be like we’re having a chat over a virtual coffee – promise!! Just reach out to my Guest Liaison Manager and she’ll be able to send you some more information!
Find out more about the show here:
Related Business Coaching Posts
- Building Relationships that Build Your Business
- Writing your way to success with your authentic e-marketing voice
- How to deal with stress in the workplace
- From Unemployed to employed: One woman's story of courage and determination
- How To Become a Key Person of Influence
Struggling to build a successful coaching practice / business? Feel undervalued & underpaid? Find it hard to get new clients?
Access my Biz Success Kit to learn:
- How to Get Paid What You're Worth
- Money Mindset Breakthrough Secrets
- Busy-ness vs Productivity & Profitability
- And MUCH more ...