I am constantly surprised (and shocked) at the lack of professionalism I witness in people's interactions with their online/offline contacts. So-much-so, that I constantly write and share 'must-do' Twitter tips.
Here is a list of the top 30 Twitter tips on how to build your network relationships.
- Fireproof your relationships and enhance our collegial/client interactions by honing your emotional intelligence.
- A kind gesture is often priceless. What can you do for someone in your network today?
- What have you done for your network today? Reach out and reconnect with someone you haven't spoke to in a while.
- #Business owners: a savvy networker carefully plans & follows through on his/her actions. Do you?
- #Business owners: a savvy networker knows it takes time & dedication to build a solid network. Don't give up if results aren't immediate.
- #Business owners: be social networking/media savvy. Share helpful resources and avoid spam – otherwise you might just find yourself unfriended.
- Building your online network? Remember, it's the quality of your tribe you should concentrate on NOT just the number of followers.
- Sharing valuable tips help build trust, recognition and credibility with your tribe. Are you regularly sharing with your network?
- People do business with people they know, like & trust. How does your reputation (brand) measure up against these?
- Building and nurturing your network is an important business building strategy. What can you do for someone in your network today?
- Is building strong relationships with your network important? Are you regularly sharing valuable info through social media as part of your communications?
- Attending a business networking event? Aim for quality conversations with fewer people rather than rushing round the room to everyone.
- Attending a networking event? Remember, the key to building a relationship is in the follow up. How are you following up?
- What have you done for your network today? Send someone an article they'd be interested in to support them achieve their goal?
- What have you done for your network today? Recommend (or buy someone) a book you know would be helpful to them in reaching their goal.
- What have you done for your network today? Pass on a resource that you found helpful. It may just be as helpful to someone else too.
- What have you done for your network today? Send someone a 'thinking of you' card, especially if you know they're going through a bad patch.
- What have you done for your network today? Volunteer to help out at an event. Your contact will be very grateful for the support.
- What have you done for your network today? Do unto others as you would like them to do unto you – & they will.
- Building your network? Find out the interests of one of your connections and ask them about this next time you meet.
- The value you add comes from the values you hold [Anon]. What values do you add to your network?
- What have you done for your network today? Send through relevant articles that you know would be of interest to them.
- What have you done for your network today? Introduce two members of your network that you know could benefit from each other's knowledge.
- What have you done for your network today? Read an interesting book? Give a copy to someone who could benefit from the information.
- What have you done for your network today? Send a handmade, hand-written, personalised note. Make someone feel really special.
- A savvy networker regularly sends our electronic and physical 'thank you' notes to their network. Do you?
- Nurture your network relationships by publicly thanking someone (and tagging them) on your Facebook wall.
- Nurture your network relationships by sending them a gift certificate at a local cafe so they can have their next coffee break on you.
- Nurture your network by constantly looking out for opportunities (referrals) you know would benefit people in your network and pass them on.
- Nurture your network by constantly being professional in your dealings so that people will gladly (& confidently) pass on your details to their extended network.
So, how many are you currently implementing? Which ones are you going to take action on this week? Let me know by posting your comment below. I always love to hear what you've been up to, or will be taking action on to continue building your business.
Did you find this helpful? If so, please share with your colleagues and network by clicking the 'Like' button below.
Till next time, have an inspired day!