Each week I love scouring the internet for informative articles. One of the things I like to do, is to share these articles with my Tweeples and Facebook friends to help them continue to build their business, their credibility and of course their income.
One of the comments I received from one of my dear Facebook friends @Maxine Groves was that she wished that all my Tweets were stored in one place so that she could go back and read them.
What a fantastic idea Maxine!! Here they are – especially for you and for other ambitious women entrepreneurs who love reading practical hints and tips to help them grow their business.
This was my Twitter list for last week – Enjoy!! I’ve highlighted my personal comments by bolding the text.
- Looking to market your business online? http://bit.ly/diJkXv Small Biz Marketing Podcast @CareerRadio
- 16 Top ‘Bang for your buck’ Services for small businesses http://bit.ly/93mjYU –>Which ones are you using?
- Social Media Money Tree Podcast: How to find your dream job and market your business using social media http://bit.ly/diud20
- Six rules for starting a business http://bit.ly/aWZyxC –> Valuable tips here and well worth the read.
- 15 Do it Yourself PR ideas http://bit.ly/bmlP8i I’m doing almost all of them (with others in the pipeline).
- 101 Useful Resources for Entrepreneurs http://bit.ly/cEOwiD –> Amazing list. Well worth checking out.
- Closing techniques http://bit.ly/dvtuRx I like the ‘Bonus’ close. Which is your favorite?
- 7 sites every marketer should keep an eye on http://bit.ly/bMDpYx
- Ongoing professional development is vital. Here are 85 free online business courses http://bit.ly/aQzVKW
- 15 quick pitch tips for kickass presentations http://bit.ly/9laehZ
What do you think? Were any of these helpful? Which article was your favorite – I think each shares golden nuggets we can all implement in our businesses.