After scouring the internet this week for informative business building articles, here are my top picks. Enjoy!
Add your comments below to let me know which ones you’ve found helpful.
· Is your business protected from fraud http://bit.ly/bkfYgG
· 10 things clients want on your website http://bit.ly/8XcbQk –> Are these things on your website?
· In business & family, something has to give http://bit.ly/c2XbCj –> Food for thought.
· Are you a goal-getter? 7 powerful steps http://bit.ly/byfr9s
· Build buzz with your blog http://bit.ly/aYHQCW –>I haven’t yet done 5 & 6. What about you?
· The evolution of commitment http://bit.ly/bu3FcX –> Great points to develop strong relationships with your tribe.
· Colour as a branding element http://bit.ly/9nxYsA –> What’s the meaning of your brand colours?
· Your market is a person http://bit.ly/ch7I8T –> Yes, yes, yes.
· Do people know your story? http://bit.ly/bh6b67 –> So what’s your story?
· How to talk to small business http://bit.ly/9NfI4L –> Important read if your target market is small businesses.
What do you think? What was helpful for you? Add you comments below.
Have we connected on Twitter yet? My Twitter handle is: @AnnemarieCoach Reach out and say hello – I’d love to hear from you!