How NOT to be a Purposeful Leader in your business? Use the five common reasons (ahem: excuses) that so many business leaders unfortunately, use. Recognize any?
Tip of the Week:
- What does your desk look like? Listen to Jennifer’s tip for the week to get that desk clean – pronto!
Words of Wisdom: 5 Excuses You Want to Avoid
- Excuse 1: “I’m not a leader”
- Excuse 2: “I’m not good enough. I don’t have [fill in the gap]”
- Excuse 3: “I can’t afford it”
- Excuse 4: “I’m not ready”
- Excuse 5: “It’s that person’s (things) fault”
Question: How many of the excuses do you use in your business? What’s ONE thing you’re going to do within the next 24 hours to help you become more purposeful in your life and business? Share your comment by clicking here.