Welcome to Episode 2 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Tricia Karp and I discuss powerful speaking and how you can get your message heard.
Tricia will be sharing her insights on the following questions:
- Why is it so important for us to stand up and speak, when it comes to leadership?
- What does it take for us to well and truly own the room, whether we’re speaking on stage, presenting in the boardroom, or talking in a meeting?
- How can we start to get a sense of our genuine power so we can be engaging and inspiring?
As well as answering the question sent in by Violeta Balhas – Communications Specialist & Word Wrangler:
- What is the one thing you can do to make a great first impression when you stand up to speak? Say – in the first 15-30 seconds?
- CLICK HERE to access a transcript of the show
Pin the Show for later:
Enjoying the podcast? Pin it for later on Pinterest.
This week’s Thought Provoking Inspirational Tip:
Quotes from our Special Guest:
Resources & Links Shared:
Connect With Us:
- Connect with us to find out how we can continue the conversation