Welcome to Episode 28 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Megan Iemma and I talk about the importance of embracing technology in your business so you can improve your processes and productivity.
Megan will share:
- Digital literacy – Why it’s important for you to embrace today’s technology
- Social media – why engagement is so important and not to just exist as a static entity in the social media realm
- Digital organisation – why it’s crucial for you to have systems and processes in place to effectively manage your business
SUBSCRIBE HERE on iTunes and Stitcher
- CLICK HERE to access a transcript of the show
Quotes from our Special Guest:
Resources & Links Shared:
This week’s Tech Tip:
Call Out: Are you a Microsoft Surface user? What is your favorite app/tool? Let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Resources to Help You Grow Your Business:
Are you struggling to define your Signature Program? Register your interest for one of my upcoming Breakthrough Round Tables where I will show you the exact steps you need to define and create your very own Signature Program.
Connect With Us:
- Connect with us to find out how we can continue the conversation
Question: What’s ONE aha you had? Go ahead and share it below. Also, what’s ONE thing you’re going to do within the next 24 hours? Share your comment by clicking here.