Welcome to Episode 34 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Virginia Walker and I speak about How to Become an Influential Leader.
Virginia will share:
- What you MUST continue doing to develop yourself as a leader
- The importance of understanding others if you want to be influential
- Finding the balance between being a leader who is ‘insensitive’ and a leader who is ‘afraid to hurt’ people
- CLICK HERE to access a transcript of the show
Quotes from our Special Guest:
Resources & Links Shared:
This week’s Tech Tip:
Additional Resources to Help You Grow Your Business:
Are you attending numerous networking events yet still struggling to attract clients who pay you what you’re worth? Get our Network with Confidence Checklist by clicking on the link below:
Connect With Us:
- Connect with us to find out how we can continue the conversation
Question: What’s ONE aha you had? Go ahead and share it below. Also, what’s ONE thing you’re going to do within the next 24 hours? Share your comment by clicking here.