Welcome to Episode 43 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Ashley Olafsen and I speak about How to Shift Through Fear, Self-Doubt & Criticism.
Ashley will share:
- The importance of being brave;
- The importance of getting started;
- The importance of confronting self-doubt.
SUBSCRIBE HERE on iTunes and Stitcher
- CLICK HERE to access a transcript of the show
Quotes from our Special Guest:
Resources & Links Shared:
Additional Resources to Help You Grow Your Business:
Are you attending numerous networking events yet still struggling to attract clients who pay you what you’re worth because you find it hard to define a compelling message and introduction that gets you noticed? Come to our Virtual Breakthrough Round Table and we’ll show you how to create a compelling message:
Connect With Us:
- Connect with us to find out how we can continue the conversation
Question: What’s ONE aha you had? Go ahead and share it below. Also, what’s ONE thing you’re going to do within the next 24 hours? Share your comment by clicking here.