Welcome to Episode 7 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Bronwen Sciortino and I discuss how to embrace your greatness by keeping it simple – from a recovering perfectionist.
Bronwen will share:
- Tips and tricks to easily simplify your life – make every day a very different way to live;
- How we can learn to ask the question ‘What if they’re wrong?’ to determine the best path for YOU in YOUR life;
- The importance to think differently so that you can impact your reactions, actions and behavior.
SUBSCRIBE HERE on iTunes and Stitcher
- CLICK HERE to access a transcript of the show
Pin the Show for later:
Enjoying the podcast? Pin it for later on Pinterest.
This week’s Thought Provoking Inspirational Tip:
Quotes from our Special Guest:
Resources & Links Shared:
- Bronwen Sciortino’s Website
Connect With Us:
- Connect with us to find out how we can continue the conversation
Question: What’s ONE aha you had? Go ahead and share it below. Also, what’s ONE thing you’re going to do within the next 24 hours? Share your comment by clicking here.