Are you struggling to stand out from all the other coaches in your industry? On today’s show I speak about three no no’s you want to steer clear of when defining your unique Signature Brand..
These three things are often what I see other coaches doing when they’re trying to define their Signature Brand, which undermines their uniqueness and ability to stand out in the crowd in an authentic, powerful way.
Avoid falling into the same trap with the tips and strategies I share on today’s podcast.
On today’s show:
- Tip of the week: Great app if you are building visibility on Instagram
- Announcements: Banish Networking Nerves FOREVER Workshop
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: 3 no no’s when building a unique Signature Brand
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Read the transcript: Click here to download
1. Thank you to Antonia Slate @SlateAgency for the shout out – I really appreciate it!
If you would like to share our content why not pop across to our iTunes channel subscribe; rate our show; and leave a comment. I’m trying to get this show into the ears of as many people I can and would LOVE your support. Thank you!!!
Tip of the week:
Great app you can use to build your visibility on Instagram – PicPlayPost
Words of Wisdom:
On today’s show I share 3 no no’s to avoid when building your unique Signature Brand:
- You try to emulate what other successful people are doing
- You listen to the advice of others
- You work on all of your external brand touch points but not the core elements of your brand
Today’s Inspirational Message:
“When you’re always trying to conform to the norm, you lose your uniqueness, which can be the foundation to your greatness.” — Dale Archer
Additional resources mentioned during the show:
- Free 10 week course: www.BizSuccessSeries.com
- Article: Personal Branding – authenticity really important?
- Signature Branding Programs: Unearth Your Inner Brilliance Branding
Subscribe to the podcast:
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Question: Have you take the time to define the core elements of your Signature Brand? Why are you passionate about the work you do? Is this reflected in your Brand? Go ahead and leave a comment by clicking here.