Do you cringe at the thought of having to sell your services? As a heart-centered coach – the last thing you want to come across as, is pushy or salesy. But avoiding having these conversations and not signing up new clients, isn’t the answer either. So, what should you do?
On today’s show I take the stress out of sales and share 5 simple steps to promote your services with ease.
On today’s show:
- Tip of the week: Sync your Outlook Contacts & Calendars with your Google accounts
- Announcements: Network & Communicate With Confidence Workshop
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: 5 steps to promote your services with ease
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Read the transcript: Click here to download
- Thank you to Turnip Marketing for including @TheAmbitiousPod in their online magazine – The Turnip Times. I appreciate it!
If you would like to share our content why not pop across to our iTunes channel subscribe; rate our show; and leave a comment. I’m trying to get this show into the ears of as many people I can and would LOVE your support. Thank you!!!
Tip of the week:
Outlook 4 Gmail allows you to sync your Outlook contacts and calendars with Google accounts, and is very easy to setup.
Words of Wisdom:
Hate selling? On today’s show I share 5 steps to promote your services with ease, including:
- Challenge ‘unhelpful’ beliefs
- Reframe ‘selling’ to ‘service’
- Think ‘connection’ NOT ‘conversion’
- Transform your ‘sales pitch’ into a ‘strategy session’
- Conclude with a compelling call-to-action
Today’s Inspirational Message:
Subscribe to the podcast:
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Question: What’s one insight and/or action step you’re going to take after listening to today’s 5 steps? Go ahead and leave a comment by clicking here.