Just had a conversation with a prospective client and they’ve said ‘No’ to your services? Before you feel tempted to do either of these 3 things (which is typically what coaches will do) – don’t.
On today’s show I share what these 3 things are so that you can ensure you avoid doing them.
On today’s show:
- Tip of the week: Image app for Instagram
- Announcements: Network & Communicate with Confidence Workshop
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: Lost the sale? What NOT to do after a prospect say’s ‘No’.
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Read the transcript: Click here to dowload
1. Thank you to Christy Copeland over at @SimplyYielded for her comments about how she is enjoying the show.
2. Thank you to @StacieWalker for tweeting and sharing information about our show with her community.
If you would like to share our content why not pop across to our iTunes channel subscribe; rate our show; and leave a comment. I’m trying to get this show into the ears of as many people I can and would LOVE your support. Thank you!!!
Tip of the week:
WordSwag app for Instagram. Helping you create great images for quotations and other inspiration messages you want to share on Instagram. Check out the app store on your iPhone
Words of Wisdom:
Lost the sale? What NOT to do after a prospect say’s ‘No’.
- Don’t take it personally
- Don’t take yourself out
- Don’t resort to discounting
Today’s Inspirational Message:
Subscribe to the podcast:
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Question: What action step are you going to take to ensure you don’t do either of these things if you receive a ‘no’ from a prospective client? Leave a comment by clicking here.