Before you have the next conversation with a prospective client, it’s important you have each of these 5 things in place. If you don’t – you’ll find it very hard to make the sale. Don’t make the same mistakes as so many other coaches are making.
On today’s show I share what the 5 mistakes are and what you should be doing to ensure you position you, your services and your programs in such a way that your ideal client can’t wait to work with you.
On today’s show:
- Tip of the week: Shutterstock
- Announcements: Shout Out and Thank you’s
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: 5 mistakes that’ll stop the sale
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Read the transcript: Click here to download
- Thank you to Keri Jaehnig. Keri is a Content & Social Media Marketing Manager for Automotive, Green, Real Estate, Travel and Professional Brands. You’ll find her over twitter @IdeaGirlMedia.
Tip of the week:
ShutterStock – for a huge selection of images for your blog posts.
Words of Wisdom:
5 mistakes that will stop the sale:
- You haven’t created the ‘irresistible’ factor
- You’re promoting program features – not benefits
- You’re marketing to the masses
- You haven’t got a strategic marketing plan
- You’re marketing too many programs/products at the same time
- Biz Success Series for Coaches: Complementary 10-week course to help coaches build a success coaching practice
Today’s Inspirational Message:
Subscribe to the podcast:
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Question: What insight or action step are you going to take to ensure you don’t miss out on the sale? Leave your comment by clicking here.