Have you been working hard to get your message out there – yet you still feel invisible? Or maybe you’ve been speaking with prospective clients (who you know you could support), yet they still say ‘No’ to your services? Why?
On today’s show I share 3 missing links and what you need to do instead to ensure they don’t continue to stunt your business growth.
On today’s show:
- Tip of the week: Snip.ly
- Announcements: Shout Out and Thank you’s
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: 3 missing links that’ll stunt business growth
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Read the transcript: Click here to download
1. Thank you to Keri Jaehnig. Keri is a Content & Social Media Marketing Manager for Automotive, Green, Real Estate, Travel and Professional Brands. You’ll find her over on Twitter @IdeaGirlMedia
2. Thank you to Stacie Walker. Stacie is a Best Selling Author, Podcast Producer and Mentor who helps people turn their personal story into a best seller. You’ll find her over on Twitter @StacieWalker
Tip of the week:
Snip.ly – for a huge selection of images for your blog posts.
Words of Wisdom:
3 Missing Links That’ll Stunt Business Growth
- Biz Success Series for Coaches: Complementary 10-week course to help coaches build a success coaching practice
Today’s Inspirational Message:
Subscribe to the podcast:
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Question: What’s one action step you’re going to commit to this week after hearing today’s message? Leave your comment by clicking here.
I’ve read. Now, I can’t wait to listen!
I really appreciate your shout-out in this post – Thank you for including me here!
Loving the way your blog is arranged, and the organization of your posts & podcasts. You’re an inspiration by example!!
Hi Keri, you are so welcome. I really appreciate you sharing with your community. Thanks re your comment about the blog – I recently upgraded to Michael Hyatt’s Get Known Theme and am loving the simplicity of the layout etc.