While running your own business can be exciting and challenging, there can also be times where you get into a slump. Here are 6 things to get you back on track.
On today’s show I speak about the first 6 things (out of 12) that I’ve personally done to reinvigorate my energy, recharge my batteries, and get me back on track into inspired action.
On today’s show:
- Tip of the week: Erasable Pens by Pilot
- Announcements: Thank You – Shout Out
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: How to Get Motivated After You’ve Hit a Slump – Part 1
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Read the transcript: Click here to download
Our one-day workshop: Network & Communicate With Confidence
Tip of the week:
Erasable Pens by Pilot [I got mine from Officeworks]
Words of Wisdom:
How to get motivated after you’ve hit a slump – part 1:
- Get Specific
- Examine Your ‘Why’
- Tell Someone
- Minimize Distractions
- Outsource Tasks
- Take a Break
- Biz Success Series for Coaches: Complementary 10-week course to help coaches build a success coaching practice
Today’s Inspirational Message:
“You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lost sight of the shore.”— Anon
Subscribe to the podcast:
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Question: Do you have a special activity you do to get your motivated and out of a slump? Leave a comment by clicking here.