Ever been in a situation where you’ve read or heard something that made your blood boil? So much so that you had to come forward and make a stand for what you truly believed was fundamentally important? I did – this week.
This happened to me a while ago where on three separate instances other business professionals were advising their clients (who were coaches) with (what I believed was) incorrect information and therefore were setting their clients’ businesses up for disappointment and ongoing struggle.
I speak about my thoughts on today’s show.
On today’s show:
- Tip of the week: Make sure your office is an inspiring place
- Announcements: Thank You – Shout Out
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: Branding & Niching – Important or a Waste of Time?
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Read the transcript: Click here to download
- Thank you to Construction Index – IK’s leading Construction News Service. You’ll find them over on Twitter @TCIndex
Tip of the week:
Make sure your office is an inspiring space.
Words of Wisdom:
Branding & Niching: Important or a Waste of Time?
- Mistake Number 1: It’s not important
- Mistake Number 2: Service Businesses Don’t Need to Build a Brand
- Mistake Number 3: Go out and get clients and worry about niching and branding later
- Biz Success Series for Coaches: Complementary 10-week course to help coaches build a success coaching practice
Today’s Inspirational Message:
“Actually, I just woke up one day and decided I didn’t want to feel like that anymore, or ever again. So I changed. Just like that.”— Anon
Subscribe to the podcast:
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
[callout] STRUGGLING TO GROW YOUR COACHING PRACTICE?
Are you looking for a coach/mentor who will support you in setting AND achieving your big goals and dreams to build a thriving coaching practice? Do you long to become part of an encouraging, collaborative community of likeminded people who will support you?
Welcome to Coaches Connection Academy – the ONLY Business Building Community for Coaches to Connect, Learn and Grow a Thriving Coaching Practice.
Join now as one of our 100 only elite Charter Members.
Question: Do you think branding and niching is a waste of time? Or not? Leave a comment by clicking here.