Do you struggle with procrastination? I do – IF I let myself. In fact, a few week’s ago there were a few days where I’ve been flitting about being ‘busy’ but NOT productive. Here’s what I did to beat procrastination and get into action and completion.
In today’s audio biz tip I share the exact same steps I used to overcome procrastination, get me motivated and on track to finish all of my tasks in quick time. And so can you…
The 10 steps include:
1. Set an intention that this WAS going to get completed and wrote it down
2. Turned off all distractions including my phone, social media and email
3. Cleared my desk and had everything I needed in arms reach
4. Broke the task down into steps
5. Wrote each step on my to-do list
6. Set 45-minute timers
7. Crossed off each task as I completed it
8. Kept lots of water nearby to keep me hydrated
9. Played relaxing music in the background
10. Told my accountability partner of my intention (and emailed her when I was finished)
Click here to download transcript
Access our FREE ‘Podcasting Profit Secrets Training’ to learn how podcasting can help you grow your business AND no-cost/low-cost tools to get you started.
Click Here to Access Free Training![/callout]
Question: Do you struggle with procrastination? What’s ONE thing you’re going to do within the next 24 hours to get you moving? Share your comment by clicking here.