Are you being purposeful in how you show up in your business? Do you set goals? Or do you prefer to just ‘go with the flow’? Find out which is best and why being a Purposeful Leader is critical to the success and growth of your business.
Tip of the Week:
- Using a timer to keep focused AND productive in your business
Words of Wisdom: What is Purposeful Leadership?
- Article: Great Leadership Traits
- Purposeful Leadership is: Showing up as a Purposeful Leader in your business – are you running a business or a hobby?
“There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in something, you do it only when it’s convenient. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.” – Kenneth Blanchard.
- Purposeful Leadership is: Having purposeful goals vs going with the flow
- Fast Company article: Goals: The difference between success and failure
- Purposeful Leadership is: Having purposeful plans that are strategic
- Purposeful Leadership is: Having a purposeful mindset
- Inc.com article: The ONE belief that can make you more successful
- Purposeful Leadership is: Having purposeful boundaries AND sticking to them
“Leaders become great, not because of their power, but because of their ability to empower others.” — John Maxwell
“The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.” – Jim Rohn.
Question: What’s ONE thing you’re going to do within the next 24 hours to help you become more purposeful in your life and business? Share your comment by clicking here.