Here are 22 of my favourite Mindset posts that I have been sharing with my Twitter followers over the last few months.
The level of success and achievement that we reach in our businesses is very much determined by our attitude and our mindset. Is your mindset supporting or hindering your business's growth? I certainly hope it's not the later.
- Biz Owners: Attitude is everything. Is your attitude blocking you from stepping forward powerfully in your business?
- Life is a cup to be filled not drained [Anonymous]. Is something 'draining' you and preventing you from being all that you can be?
- Business Owners: what's one excuse you constantly use that's blocking your progress and no longer serves you? Will you let it go?
- Business Owners: mistakes happen. Turn them into valuable learning opportunities to strengthen and drive you forward.
- Procrastination will prevent you from achieving your biz goals. Plan and take 1 action step daily to ensure you constantly move forward.
- Setting positive intentions at the beginning of the day creates a supportive & empowering mindset. Are you setting positive intentions?
- What you say to yourself when you're by yourself is important. How's your inner voice affecting your biz growth?
- Attitude and mindset is vital. Is your mindset/attitude towards money preventing you from earning the income you'd like?
- Our core beliefs determine our actions & results. Do you have unhelpful beliefs blocking you from creating the business you want?
- Where we put our attention, energy and focus determines what we'll achieve and attract. What are you currently focusing on?
- Had a setback? What are 3 things you can learn from this that will enable you to move forward with confidence?
- Self-doubt is a business barrier. In what areas of your business do you doubt your abilities?
- In-action is a business barrier. In what areas of your business do you need an accountability partner to keep you focused?
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. [Aristotle]
- Negative self-talk can inhibit your business's growth. Are you blocking your biz's progress because of what you're thinking and saying?
- Attitude is everything. Did you know that how you manage your money (money mindset) could impact the level of income you make?
- Attitude is everything. What's your reaction when dealing with a business challenge? Do you look for possibilities?
- Self doubt is a business barrier? What do you need to tell yourself that will enable you to believe in your strengths and talents.
- Perfectionism is a business barrier. Aim for action and completion to maintain momentum towards your goals.
- Being surrounded by constant criticism and pessimism is a business barrier. Be conscious of the people you hang out with.
- Don't limit yourself by others limited imaginations. Dream big; take courageous steps; and believe you can!
- Fear of failure is a business barrier. Remember, there's no such thing as failure – it's only feedback.
So, which is your favourite? If you liked some of these quotes, please click the 'Like' button below and other buttons to share these with your friends and colleagues. As always, I really appreciate it. Oh yeah, while you're here, drop me a comment. I love hearing from my special readers – that's right, YOU!
Have an awesome, inspired day!
T. Is my favorite Ann. You have to surround yourself with positive like minds and most important people that want to see you go up. :). Thanks for this
Thanks for stopping by and commenting Tanisha!! I love that saying too. It’s so very very important! Even though you may try not to listen or take notice of their comments and attitude, think of all the energy you are using just trying to think of positive things.
Here’s to surrounding yourself with positive and inspired people to drive you forward!!
O get’s my vote.
The self-talk that we listen to on a daily basis is like listening to an iPod on repeat. That self-talk ultimately becomes the soundtrack of our lives, which means we determine whether the vibes people will get from listening to it are positive or negative. So we have to be the DJ’s of our mental iPods and manage our self-talk. From time to time that negative tune (that negative thought) will come into our mind and break our positive vibe, but we have to just replace that thought with a positive one and press on.
That’s one of my favorites too. Time to turn down the ipod I say.
My favourite is F and T. Thinking positive, acting positive and being positive is the way to go. Negativity is wasted energy. I know some people don’t know how to be positive or turn negative things into positives.
Amen to that! Thinking and being positive is certainly the way to go AND will certainly help you move through a lot more faster when things are not as positive.
I reread these again when I was reviewing my profile / presence and I have to say these are all very powerful thoughts / concepts to propel ourselves ahead, Annemarie. The one I am, for the most part, conquering successfully now is:
“Procrastination will prevent you from achieving your biz goals. Plan and take 1 action step daily to ensure you constantly move forward.”
And when I do this, I can look back and say, “Yes. I did something productive today,” which helps me move forward to the next day when I can tackle more. I also like to do the same for my home (today I organized all the Tupperware, for example).
I’m interested in your product (I Xd out of it so I could finish reading), but will come back and review it further.
Hi Evelyn, congratulations for all the work you’re doing. When we continue to move forward, taking regular action, we really can propel ourselves forward.
Procrastination can be such a struggle for many people, however each step and each action can certainly be celebrated.
Wonderful that you organized your Tupperware cupboard. Did you feel like coming over and organizing mine 🙂 I think all women have a Tupperware cupboard that can do with some reorganization. Well, you’ve inspired me too!!
Most people don’t understand how detrimental negative self-talk can be.
That’s for sure. We’d never say these things to someone else, so why do we say them to ourselves? Hopefully some of these quotes will help change that, for good!
These quotes can really get one thinking. I especially like those on failure. It is not how many times we fail in something but our ability to learn from the mistakes we did. All these quotes need a positive mindset because to someone who always thinks negatively, they will just appear like ordinary writing.
Thanks Jesse; yes, our thoughts and inner critic can often stop us from achieving our best by focusing on the wrong things. Focus on the learnings and what you can do instead to get a better outcome is far better and will continue to pull/drive you forward.
These are absolutely wonderful! I think that you nailed some great ones too. If you don’t mind, I want to send a trackback for my post tomorrow… does that work? 🙂
I have too many that are my fave, but if I had to choose… “Don’t limit yourself by others limited imaginations. Dream big; take courageous steps; and believe you can!” would be the ultimate favorite! 🙂
Thanks for sharing the awesomeness! 🙂
Hi Deeone, yes of course – please feel free to send a trackback! I’d have to agree that the quote you have selected is certainly one of my favourites as well! Once we recognise and realise this, the things we can do and achieve – can be amazing! Here’s to dreaming big, taking courageous steps and believing we can in 2012! Best!
I think 12 has to be the biggest challenge for businesses, although most might not recognise it. Great piece which I’m just going to RT!
Thanks Martin, glad you enjoyed the article. Yes, number 12 can be a huge challenge. It’s a great reminder for us all! Thanks for the RT – really appreciate it!
So for me “Procrastination will prevent you from achieving your biz goals. Plan and take 1 action step daily to ensure you constantly move forward.” is the best quote of all those. Procrastination is probably the single biggest thing for most people that hinders their success.