Welcome to Episode 1 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Dr. Karen Keller and I discuss how you can build your Influence Potential through leveraging seven key influence traits.
Karen will be sharing her insights on the following questions:
- How would she define ‘influence’?
- How would she define influence as it relates to leadership?
- What’s the difference between influencing someone AND being influential?
- Are there differences between men and women when it comes to building influence?
- What are the key areas women need to be more purposeful (and intentional) when it comes to building influence?
As well as answering the question sent in by Helen Storr from Pivotal Pathways:
- What’s the difference between influence and power?
SUBSCRIBE HERE on iTunes and Stitcher
- CLICK HERE to access a transcript of the show
Pin the Show for later:
Enjoying the podcast? Pin it for later on Pinterest.
This week’s Thought Provoking Inspirational Tip:
Quotes from our Special Guest:
Resources & Links Shared:
- Karen Keller’s Website
Connect With Us:
- Connect with us to find out how we can continue the conversation
Wonderful episode! I’m taking note of all those influence traits! 🙂
Thanks Camilla – Karen certainly knows her stuff and I have taken so many insights away with me as well. Here’s to building influence in 2016 and beyond!
Just listened to this great podcast and loved it! Great interview Anne – Marie! Those 7 keys are so helpful to all emerging leaders; thank you
Thanks Bonnie – glad you enjoyed the show. Karen is always such a wealth of knowledge in this area.